This statement relates to the privacy practices of firm-innovation.net in connection with this website.
firm-innovation.net respects your right to privacy and actively seeks to maintain the privacy rights of those who share personal information with firm-innovation.net.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Gathering and use of personal information
- firm-innovation.net does not collect any personal information about you on their website other than information which you voluntarily provide;
- firm-innovation.net only makes use of such information in line with the purpose for which you provided it as is necessary to provide you with the information and/or service you require;
- firm-innovation.net will not disclose your information to any third party without informing you first or unless it is required to use a third party to process the information for us.
Should we need a third party to process information firm-innovation.net requires these third parties to comply with their instructions and also require that the third party agree not to use your personal information for their own purposes unless you have explicitly consented for them to do so.
firm-innovation.net’s website uses two different types of cookies:
- On your first visit to this website you will see a message informing you about cookies. Clicking the “hide this message” button causes the website script to set a cookie which records your preference improving your experience on our website.
Cookies may be blocked by adjusting the browser settings on your device. Blocking cookies will cause no loss of functionality.
firm-innovation.net is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. The privacy practices on these websites may differ from that on the firm-innovation.net’s website, and it is advised that you review the other websites’ policies before providing personal information.
Right of Access
You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal data. Should you want to take advantage of this right email us. To protect your privacy, you may be asked to provide suitable proof of identification. If any of your details are incorrect please let us know and we will correct them.